Ohio Public Works Commission Infrastructure Programs

Please contact your District or view your District webpage to determine if there are any district specific requirements or supplements to this Application. Some districts also have a pre-application process. Submit applications according to your specific district’s schedule. All applications will need to be entered into the OPWC web portal, WorksWise.

Visit here for information about administering your infrastructure project.

Visit here for more information about all the funding programs that OPWC offers.

The Ohio Public Works Commission uses our online portal, WorksWise, for application submittals. In order to access the Portal, you must sign up for a username and password. Visit https://pwc.ohio.gov/WorksWise-Training for details on how to request access, as well as training videos on how to use the system.

Note Contact the appropriate District or visit their page on this website to determine if there are any District specific requirements or supplements to the Application.

Some districts have different scoring for SCIP vs LTIP and allow applicants to adjust their financial requests accordingly. You should only submit the application in WorksWise once, but you can upload alternate financials. Please use this project financial pdf for your alternate funding request and be sure to note in WorksWise which financial request is for SCIP versus LTIP.  Infrastructure Application Financials

Templates for Attachments to an Infrastructure Application (**required to be uploaded to your digital application in WorksWise):

•  Authorizing Legislation 

•  CFO Certification of Local Funds and Loan Repayment Letter 

•  Engineer's Estimate and Useful Life Statement 

•  Cooperative Agreement (Multiple Jurisdictions) 

•  Farmland Preservation Review Letter